The quality of our services is of paramount importance to us and we believe that meeting your requirements, needs and expectations is the ultimate measurement of quality. We place you at the core of everything we do.
Our approach to achieving quality is by:-1. Listening to you and understanding what it is you want and why
2. Engaging with you in creating and sharing standards, processes and best practice
3. Continuously striving to improve quality of our services through:
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Creating and sustaining effective partnerships with you
- Raising expectations, aspirations and standards
- Listening and being responsive to all of your feedback
- Championing continuous improvement
Continuous ImprovementQuality is determined by you, your relatives, advocates, and related professionals.
Your feedback on the quality of our services is highly valued and is a key indicator in ensuring that we deliver an effective and improving service to you. We believe that by listening to you we can make sure that our services continue to develop and improve so they meet your changing needs.
In addition, we are committed to ensure all ‘Essential Standards of Health and Safety’ of the Care Quality Commission and relevant legislative requirements are met.
We believe that there is always room for improvement and all our staff adhere to total commitment to quality and improvement in every aspect of their work.